Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tea for...20!

Marah and I wanted to do something special for her 8th birthday. She decided on a Tea Party with all her friends.

Welcome to my party!


We ended up with about 18 girls coming. We served cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, ham sandwiches, veggies, grapes, orange juice finger jello, pink lemonade, cranberry tea and mint tea. Of course it was served on very lady like glass luncheon plates and all the girls dressed in their finest tea party apparel.



The girls were asked to bring one doll or stuffed animal guest. I think the dolls and animals enjoyed themselves.




Marah had a four layer birthday cake (alternating choclate and vanilla layers!) piped with blue frosting. It was very yummy if I do say so myself.



The only thing missing was all of our friends and family who couldn't come. Happy Birthday Marah!

1 comment:

john said...

happy birthday marah. i was so sad john, scarlette and i couldnt make it. we would have loved to be there.