Saturday, March 31, 2012

See Marah Sew

Marah went into a sewing frenzy for a week or so and made two beautiful clothing items. I helped her decipher instructions a few times. But other than that she did it all herself. She did an awesome job.

First she made this skirt.


She had so much fun with the skirt we decided to go get fabric to make another one. When we got to the fabric section of High School Pharmacy (our local small town store) the fabric was 40% off. Marah saw this fabric and knew she had to make a dress. Isn't it fun?

4 comments:

jenlinmin said...

She has an eye for style like her mom! I am super impressed! Yay Marah!

kathryn said...

Wow! Amazing skills, Marah. I think you've officially surpassed me in that department. I'm inspired to make something...

Also, I can't believe how grown up you are looking these days!!!! Stop it! (you look lovely, by the way)

love, auntie "kaka"

sarah said...

marah, i love your dress & skirt! amazing job!

Erin said...

Marah, your skirt is really cute, and that dress is absolutely amazing! :O I love it :) Great job!