Sunday, November 19, 2006

The world through pink colored lenses...or eyelids

Abby's new favorite color is PINK! She has started pointing the color out everywhere. Clothing, toys, food, lips, gums, toes...if its pink, she will notice. The other day we were driving home late in the afternoon and we were sitting at a stoplight. Abby started yelling "Mommy! Pink! Pink!" I turned around to see what she was pointing at but she had her eyes closed. I realized that the sun was shining in her face and when she closed her eyes she could see PINK!

2 comments:

Lorell said...

ahhhh PINK! I remember when my Abigail said something similar to that, except when her eyes were closed she said her eyes were burning and on fire. It was great seeing you and your fam!!!

Erin said...

Aww! Abby is such a smart girl. And I just love her affinity for the color pink!